Thursday, September 14, 2006

and 4more RANDOM old stuff...(English & Hindi)

(1)
In these early days,living in different cities,
I send her letters in her Inbox
long after she has drifted to sleep,
so when the sun would rise,and the coffee would bubble,
and before she does her deals,
she could open her hotmail,
and read sweet nothings on email.
I want to leave her letters for next 50 years,
but want to leave them under her pillow................................

(2)
When my airplane lands there in two days time,
can we run toward each other in slow motion
through a crowded terminal,
and lock together in a whirling embrace?
Can we hold each other tightly,
with 3 bottles of chivas regal in one hand,
and a ciggerate in another,
touching faces softly,
your lips against my cheeks,
as if we have known each other for a million years
which by the way I think might be true ..................................

(3)
I’d like to sit in a chai ki dukaan
next to a khatara hero cycle with this gurl,
share a ciggerate, a chai and a paan,
and watch the chunnu munnnu and george clooney play in the mitti.
I want to tell her ki hum kitna mohabbat karte hain unse,
even cause her to cry,
and I hope bysundar sundar baatein I might say,
fill her heart with delight and sukoon........................................

(4)
We have both seen bridges of Madison county,
and saw two lovers with undying, unending affection.
We have both seen Mr. & Mrs Iyer
and seen their inexplicable connection
These last few days with you,
are like the first hour of them movies,
but with a connection stronger and stranger than the movies
but if there is going to be any next scenes in this movie
I would never ever want to the Rahul bose and Clint Eastwood
will make sure U never have regrets dat Sen & Streep had
The ending will be different.
It will end with us coming together
and singing a song around a banyan tree
hand in hand like they do in Yash Chopra movies.............................

No comments: